Wilmington, Delaware, USA, July 22, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Transparency Market Research Inc.: An in-depth look at the digital metered dose inhaler market reveals that smart inhalers are helpful in improving medication adherence among patients with chronic respiratory diseases. In particular, awareness of the effectiveness of these technologies is increasing among patients with chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) and asthma. The digital inhaler market size is expected to grow at a CAGR of 12.5% from 2022 to 2031.
A granular analysis of the digital metered dose inhaler market presented in a TMR study has revealed that the integration of patient data with EHRs (electronic health records)/EMRs (electronic medical records) has opened up new strategies in the management of COPD. Stakeholders are moving towards raising awareness on the proper use of digital inhalers. It should be noted that they are increasingly focusing on educating the older population in developing economies about the affordability of inhaled delivery systems.
Recent developments of digital metered dose inhalers have underscored the penetration of metered dose inhalers, especially in the United States and Europe, thereby expanding product marketing in the digital metered dose inhaler market. The need for simplified and reliable means of monitoring medication adherence in chronic respiratory diseases will shape the future prospects of the digital metered dose inhaler market.
Request the brochure of digital metered dose inhaler market Research report – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=B&rep_id=18881
Key Findings of the Digital Metered Dose Inhalers Market
- Prevalence of asthma and COPD to boost product penetration: Advancements in digital inhaler health platforms are enriching the value chain of digital metered dose inhaler market companies. Their role in improving adherence to inhaled therapies in patients with COPD and asthma has opened up a valuation opportunity for market players. New technologies enable compliance monitoring as patients and clinicians can obtain data on inhaler actuation and sometimes techniques through the use of additional or integrated sensors. These product attributes will continue to attract demand, thereby expanding the digital metered dose inhaler market size.
- Adoption of metered-dose inhalers generating substantial revenue: The past few years have seen the increasing adoption of metered-dose inhalers in hospital settings, mainly due to the high risks of COVID-19 infections in patients with respiratory diseases. The study recalls that metered-dose inhalers constitute a remarkably lucrative segment in the digital metered-dose inhaler market. It held a large share and the products are expected to see widespread penetration among the patient population.
- Request Digital inhalers in asthma patients underpin a huge opportunity: Digital technologies have opened up new strategies for the care of asthmatic patients as their use in e-health is crucial. Advances in e-health will thus widen the window of opportunity Many products have obtained approvals in recent years, particularly from the US FDA, thus enriching the prospects for the digital metered-dose inhaler market.
Request for analysis of the impact of COVID-19 on digital metered dose inhaler market – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=covid19&rep_id=18881
Digital Metered Dose Inhaler Market: Key Drivers
- The prevalence of chronic respiratory diseases represents a heavy global health burden, especially COPD and asthma. It should be noted that the incidence and prevalence of asthma have increased in all demographic groups around the world over the past few decades. Asthma burden is a key factor to expand the digital metered dose inhaler market prospects.
- Growing awareness about the benefits of smart digital inhalers for patients is a key driver driving the evolution of the digital metered dose inhaler market
Get an exclusive sample PDF copy of digital metered dose inhaler market Report – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=S&rep_id=18881
Digital Metered Dose Inhalers Market: Regional Growth Dynamics
- North America held a major share of the global digital metered-dose inhaler market. The region has witnessed the commercialization of digital systems in recent years. The high prevalence of COPD and asthma and the awareness of their mortality are catalyzing the expansion of the product portfolio of the major global players in the regional market.
- Asia-Pacific is experiencing huge revenue potential. The TMR study predicts the regional market to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period. One of the key trends driving the outlook is the high burden of asthma.
digital metered dose inhaler market Key players
Some of the major market players are H&T Presspart, Cipla, Inc., AptarGroup, Inc., Sensirion AG, 3M, Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd., GlaxoSmithKline plc, Glenmark, AstraZeneca, and Novartis AG.
Inquire Before You Buy – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=EB&rep_id=18881
Digital metered dose inhaler market segmentation
- Metered dose inhalers
- Dry powder inhalers
- COPD (chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
- Australia and New Zealand
- GCC countries
- South Africa
Modernization of healthcare in terms of infrastructure and services has pushed the healthcare industry to new heights, stay updated with Last Health Care Research Reports by Transparency Market Research:
Market for existing and pipeline CINV drugs: The global market for existing and pipeline CINV drugs is expected to surpass the value of $3.2 billion by the end of 2031.
Wound Irrigation Systems Market: The global Wound Irrigation Systems market revenue is expected to reach over US$419.1 million by 2031 growing at a CAGR of 4.0% during 2022-2031.
Antihypertensive Drugs Market: The global antihypertensive drug market is expected to reach over US$40 billion by the end of 2031.
Erectile Dysfunction (ED) Drugs Market: The global erectile dysfunction (ED) drugs market is expected to reach the value of $2.5 billion by the end of 2028.
Oral Transmucosal Drugs Market: The global oral transmucosal drugs market was valued at over US$14 billion in 2020 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of approximately 6% from 2021 to 2031.
Hydroxychloroquine Drugs Market: The Hydroxychloroquine Drugs Market is expected to register a robust CAGR of 10% during the forecast period. The global market for hydroxychloroquine drugs is expected to exceed US$1.9 billion by 2030.
Veterinary Dermatology Drugs Market: The global veterinary dermatology drugs market was valued at over USD 3.6 billion in 2020 and is expected to grow at a moderate CAGR from 2021 to 2031.
Respiratory Virus Infection Drugs Market: The Respiratory Virus Infection Drugs market is expected to surpass a value of $82.4 billion by the end of 2030.
About Transparency Market Research
Transparency Market Research, a global market research firm registered in Wilmington, Delaware, USA, provides custom research and business advisory services. Our proprietary blend of quantitative forecasting and trend analysis delivers forward-looking insights to thousands of decision makers. Our experienced team of analysts, researchers and consultants use proprietary data sources and various tools and techniques to gather and analyze information.
Our data repository is continuously updated and revised by a team of research experts, so that it always reflects the latest trends and information. With broad research and analytical capability, Transparency Market Research uses rigorous primary and secondary research techniques to develop distinctive datasets and research material for trade reports.
For more information on research on leading industries, visit our YouTube channel and click subscribe for future update – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8e-z-g23-TdDMuODiL8BKQ
Transparency Market Research Inc.
HEADQUARTERS IN THE CITY CENTER,
1000 N. West Street,
Suite 1200, Wilmington, Delaware 19801 USA
USA – Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453
E-mail: [email protected]